I think - you can write wrapper for file

class file{
  public function is_uploaded(){
return SingletonContextObject::isForTestingFileIsUpload() || is_uploaded_file($this->filepath);
}
}

Piotr Czachur пишет:
Hello!

I use PHPUnit for unit testing of my application (but this issue is
independent of PHPUnit). Tests are run from command line so it's not
way (that I can imagine) to simulate file upload, because app code
uses is_uploaded_file() to check if file was really uploaded.
In my opionion some functions for simulation of file upload in command
line script would be very handy for unit testing.

What I mean is adding a function or a set of functions for setting
file upload, for example:
do_file_upload( upload_params, upload data).

This function would be for use only in testing code, so there would be
no need to change existing application code to add unit tests, and
what's more important it would not leak to security risk.

Regards,
Piotr Czachur