Johannes Schlüter wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 12:33 +0200, "Pierre Joye" wrote:
Agreed, we should simply go through a vote and be done with that.

Vote until all are annoyed and don't vote against it anymore just to
stop voting? ("it's less annoying to have it than vote about it every
two months") There was some voting about this feature quite recently,
don't have the archive link at hand.

I vote for no votes. They're meaningless anyway. Whoever commits first, wins. ;)

Pierre: Care to reply to my email (sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] several times now..)

--Jani