Steph Fox wrote:
Hi again,

I'm using this locally because two of our tests take over 10 minutes each to run on my laptop, and I run the relevant bits of test suite every time I make a change.

All it does is adds another option, -x, to run-tests.php. This sets an environmental variable which can then be checked for in the SKIPIF section of very slow-running tests.

Any objections if I commit it in 5_3/HEAD?

I'd prefer a run-tests.php option that sets the timeout limit in seconds.

Chris

--
Christopher Jones, Oracle
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Tel:  +1 650 506 8630