On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 22:00, Lukas Kahwe Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> @Philipp: Since you are the god of documentation .. How are things looking
> on the scratchpad [8] you started?

Philip, one p, recently moved to Nicaragua (last weekend actually) and
isn't really "available" these days :)
Furthermore I haven't seen Nuno for a while and "you guys" stole
Felipe from "us" and I recently found out that school is heckofalot
easier than work :]

So... any and all help in the documentation area would be appreciated.
The scratchpad wiki page is a good start, but I doubt these are the
"only" changes/new features in 5.3...
Of the top of my head; a list of error changes (especially
functions/features now throwing E_DEPRECATED) is missing...

-Hannes