On 06.07.2008, at 13:09, Pierre Joye wrote:

In the current state, many extensions are maintained by the active PHP
developers and not by the original authors, that's why I would prefer
a solution not related to the CREDITS or header info. Until the new
issues tracker is in place, we can "manually" maintain this file for
this script.

Good point, but should this information still come with the source? So ideally the bug tracker can pick this information from an "active maintainer" list in the CREDITS?

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]