Stanislav Malyshev schrieb:
Hi!

around a namespace, so I'd boldly suggest either fixing the curly braces notation to allow use statements or disallow curly braces around

Use statements should be at the top, as the influence whole file scope.

I know, but namespace must be the first statement in a script, so I can't put use _before_ the namespace.

namespaces, because as it is, it doesn't really seem useful.

What doesn't seem useful? What exactly you are trying to do?

Trying to use curly braces around my namespace for readability. But I can't put a use statement _into_ these namespaces, neither can I put the use _before_ the namespace.

That means: I cannot use namespaces with curly braces combined with a use statement. This makes the curly braces pretty pointless.

Regards,

Stefan

--
 >e-novative> - We make IT work for you.

 e-novative GmbH - HR: Amtsgericht München HRB 139407
 Sitz: Wolfratshausen - GF: Dipl. Inform. Stefan Priebsch

 http://www.e-novative.de - GnuPG Key: 0x7DB67F7F