On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 20:25 -0400, Gwynne Raskind wrote:
> > Yes, I read that.  But the conversion of the repository itself is
> > only half the battle.  There are a bunch of scripts in CVSROOT that
> > need to be ported over to SVN somehow.
>
> My plan was to work on those next.

not only CVSROOT, there are also some vcs-specific script in php-src
(like cvsclean or scripts for snaps building), scripts on the snaps box
to build snaps, on master to generate docs and websites, .... which all
have to found, analyzed, rewritten.

So a rather long running project where he repository conversion is one
of the smallest problem (enough big projects did that so if there are
problems there are many places to ask, whereas the whole infrastructure
around has to be analyzed...) :-)

johannes