On 26.07.2008, at 22:17, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:

On 26.07.2008, at 13:02, Johannes Schlüter wrote:

- undeprecate ticks: as long as we have no replacement for the signal
handling we shouldn't deprecate the only way to do that.

crashes with ticks. Tony says he is using tick's and we do not have a replacement to offer. But given the fact that even Tony did not come out to say that he knows how to fix ticks, it seems like the best compromise is to deprecate ticks with a message that it could get removed in any minor version release with or without a replacement, but it will kept for now.

+1

- drop __toString() from Closures

+1

- Do not include 3xx http codes in the fopen wrapper change

+1

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]