Right, so, if this _is_ still considered experimental, then we should fix it in the documentation; and if it's not, we should fix the configure script.

Which one will it be? :)

- Tul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: #45687 [Opn->Bgs]: Why is PCNTL marked experimental
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:41:32 GMT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Newsgroups: php.bugs

 ID:               45687
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      robert at shilston dot com
 Bug Type:         PCNTL related
 Operating System: Fedora 2.6.17-1.2187_FC5
 PHP Version:      5.2.6
 New Comment:

This is not a discussion forum, ask your question on the
internals@lists.php.net mailing list.

Previous Comments:

[2008-08-02 13:11:45] robert at shilston dot com

I note that in configure script for 5.2.6, PCNTL is marked as
experimental.  However, this isn't reflected in the online
documentation.  Can anyone shed any light on whether PCNTL is stable,
and if not, what the outstanding concerns might be?