Hi Marcus,

Account approved and access granted.

Thanks!

Please provide the function copying in a function next to _free_function()

I just committed that (and included some tests). I hope I didn't do
anything wrong in the process, if so, feel free to do so.

and care for parameter info as well

I assume with parameter info you mean arg_info? That isn't necessary and
actually harmful since the arg_info is not copied but simply referenced
via a C pointer in closures (zend_get_closure_invoke_method copies the
entire function structure, including the pointer to arg_info and only
changes some flags the function name). There is no need to copy or
destroy arg_info in reflection.

Also for your next patches (cvs di -N) allows to ship the new files in the
patch and (cvs di -Np) shows the context, which makes reading the patches
easier.

Ah, thanks, I added that to my .cvsrc.

Regards,
Christan