Hi!

I forgot to reply to Stas' message yesterday, sorry...  But, there is no
change in behavior here either as far as I know.  For the code Stas quoted,
with static vars (if that's what was being referred to), there's definitely
not been a change (though its parser code was tweaked a bit), and there has
never been a locale issue, and the operand negation happens at compile-time
(as always).

Yes, it seems like you are right - for such cases it happens in compile time in any case.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]