Hi Santi,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Santi Saez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jani Taskinen escribió:
>>
>> Wrong: --disable-shared --enable-static

As you say, this doesn't work.

I needed something like this to for profiling. I believe I got the
static archive linked, but it was a while ago, so I'm not positive
(sadly, the profiling never worked this way).

Here is the script I used. I don't think the script itself works, but
if you have a look through the last 5 or 6 lines of it, it should be
easy enough.

http://code.google.com/p/phc/source/browse/trunk/misc/old/get_libphp5_archive

Those long lines were created by looking at the make output used for
building the shared archive. I think I had to manually remove .o files
every time the linker complained, which was a lot, a problem that you
don't have with shared libs.

Let me know how you get on,
Paul

--