Hi,

Christian poked me offlist about the rounding patch. While talking about that patch with Johannes I began to wonder if we have any interest in maintaining a page on the wiki (or a README in php-src) with contact information for each OS/CPU/Webserver combination.

I guess for Apache on Linux x86 we have all of internals. For windows and IIS we have the windows team (presumably on all CPU variations?). FreeBSD is covered by Yahoo. I guess Sun will eventually cover Sparc.

So that leaves other web servers, OS's and CPU's to ..?

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]