http://svn.php.net/

This URL, accessible both by web browser and Subversion clients, now contains the current revision of the converted CVS repository.

At the moment there is NO authorization or authentication scheme in place; the repository is limited to read-only access. I would like to see some discussion and commentary on converting the CVS karma to SVN authz, specifically on the necessary scripting and interface. One important thing to note is that SVN does NOT have an equivelant to CVS's CVSROOT; a checkout of the authz file would have to be maintained, ideally through an interface on master-web.

I would also like to see some renewed discussion on structure so that I can make the required changes to the repository layout that you currently see at the above URL.

This message is being CC'd to internals@ so everyone can keep up on what's going on. PLEASE, restrict your replies to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Gwynne, Daughter of the Code
"This whole world is an asylum for the incurable."