Hi Stas,

So far, my proposals hardly got any hearing at all, fair or otherwise - they were totally ignored on the vote - never even mentioned except for the note in Greg's wiki (which, despite being incorrect, was never fixed or changed), and it looks like at least some of the persons were under impression they vote for something I had proposed and in fact voted for something completely different.

Don't worry, I'll work out some way to rectify that if needed (hopefully without flooding internals@ again). All we're really getting out of this straw poll is a broader picture of the elements that PHP users would or would not like to see.

- Steph (4 votes to go)