On 20.10.2008, at 23:07, Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:

On 20-Oct-08, at 4:46 PM, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 22:43, Steve Hanselman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can anybody suggest a reason why this has never moved from main to php_5_2 or php_5_3?

I did wonder the same months ago, but noone seemed to care, and I had
no use for it myself so I never bothered merging it :)

The functionality is rather handy (I think), I would +1 for its addition to the 5.3 branch.

if someone commits it before alpha3 its fine by me.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]