Hi all

As of now (thanks Felipe!) there is a new status option "To be
documented" and quickfix option "Fixed in CVS and needs to be
documented" in our bugtracker.

(Dev) Usage: When fixing bug/feature requests that should be
documented you "close" the report with that quickfix option _and_ fill
give tips&tricks (in the comment form) on how to document it.
Pasting in the URL to the CVS commit is a good idea too.
The quickfix option gives the normal "Fixed in CVS" message.

(Doc) Usage: http://bugs.php.net/search.php and pick the "To be
documented" from the status combobox.
When fixing the report, select the "Fixed in CVS" quickfix option.
The quickfix option gives the normal "Fixed in doc CVS" message.

This is extremely easy to use, but makes the docwriters life muuuuch
easier, so I expect you all to use this as of now - or I will hunt you
down and TP your houses!!

-Hannes