On 03.11.2008, at 19:54, Scott MacVicar wrote:

Jonah H. Harris wrote:
While using PDOStatement::debugDumpParams, I noticed that it results
in an endless loop because the hash table is not being traversed.  As
such, attached is a patch against php5 HEAD which adds
zend_hash_move_forward_ex accordingly.

Your patch was stripped, can you attach against with a .txt extension.

interesting .. i wasnt aware of this method. there is a doc bug on this on pecl.php.net:
http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=13035

once again a reminder that we really do not have a good setup yet to manage the movement of extensions between pecl and php-src. also a pitty that the GSoC for a unified bug tracker apparently did not get finished (?)

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]