W liście Jonathan Bond-Caron z dnia wtorek 09 grudnia 2008:

> Unix timestamps are simpler since you know they are always in UTC.
>
> Just thought I'd raise that there's nothing wrong with storing all dates as
> ISO in a given timezone. It takes a little more work but if your
> consistent, it can managed.
>
> If I'm wrong, please let me know :)
It's not really feasible to store dates in specific timezone, as most
national/local timezones support DST - and that is a pain to support, as eg.
sorting breaks when some timestamps get repeated. That's why it's usually
better to store datetimes as either UTC datetime or plain unix timestamp. I
usually go with the former - using database datetime type.

--
Paweł Stradomski