On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 16:26, Brian A. Seklecki
<laval...@spiritual-machines.org> wrote:

> All:
>
> Is anyone interested in adding POSIX 1003.1-2001 gethostname(2) support? I'm
> interested in sponsoring a small contract development initiative.
>
> I need something more reliable than $_ENV[].   Not all shells export
> $HOSTNAME by default.

    Brian,

    As you most likely mean the core engine, Brian, this email is
being forwarded to the Internals mailing list.  If you haven't
already, please consider subscribing to that list by sending a blank
email to intern...@lists.php.net.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net