Hi!

Now, regardless whether is convoluted or not, you must agree that is better having callable properties in the language and documenting that this won't apply for overloaded properties. In the end you don't really

I do not see any aspect in which it would be better.

need callable overloaded properties as a developer already has access to

Having features in the language that do not work together is usually a bad idea. Developer using overloads would expect it to work in most cases where properties work, and if this prototyping design can not do it I think it is a sign more work is needed to solve it before we can add it.
s...@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: s...@zend.com