On 11.02.2009, at 17:19, Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:

On 11-Feb-09, at 11:11 AM, Daniel Convissor wrote:

Hi Eric:

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 09:27:03PM -0500, Eric Stewart wrote:
http://wiki.php.net/rfc/newinis

Thanks for the work.

I noticed the actual directives in the files are the same. I guess you just focused on the Quick Reference section and getting the comments set
up the way you want.

Line 488 in prod and 483 in dev need to have the link commented out.

error_reporting:  should be E_ALL in production.  Well written code
should not be generating notices, so notices indicate a problem that
needs fixing.

I think in dev environment it makes sense to set error reporting level to E_ALL | E_STRICT

Right. Currently E_DEPRECATED is also part of E_ALL. Maybe it should not. In dev env it should of course be enabled.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org