Hi,
I have one question. I'm writing bug tracker README file. There is
config.php with MySQL access parametrs (only), but the code is not
using them. So i replaced all parametrs in mysql_connection and
mysql_select_db functions used in code. Now I can simply write into
README file something like : create mysql tables using bugs.sql, edit
config.php file with your mysql access ...

But there is one problem. Bug tracker have few files in include folder
(config.php also), but in code is used only (for example) require_once
"prepend.inc" (prepend.inc is in include diretory too). So there
should be include folder in php path (or tracker is not working -
can't find those files). Is better to write into the README, that
include folder must be in php path or to rewrite require_once
parameters (using DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR constant and path to include
directory) ?