Jani Taskinen schrieb:
Pierre Joye kirjoitti:
Hi,

Would it not easier and better to have mysqlnd as default backend for
the mysql extensions (pdo, mysqli and mysql) when the configure option
are used without value? I can already imagine the maintenance pains
and the debugging nightmare for our users while working with a buggy
libmysql instead of mysqlnd.

Current status of mysqlnd does not warrant it being default. Just check the bug database..

I would appreciate if the bug database could distinguish between feature requests and bugs.

Ulf

--
http://blog.ulf-wendel.de
Artikel zu den Sun MySQL-Connectoren für PHP, C++ und OpenOffice.org