On 15.05.2009, at 10:30, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

In the 5.2 release we have a very nice README.UPDATE_5_2 file that
explains the changes in 5.2.  Could we get a volunteer to do the same
for 5.3 now that we are close to getting 5.3 out the door?

I guess I could do it, but I am hoping someone already has most of it
done and just hasn't committed it yet.

Actually we already have something thx to Steph:
http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/php-src/UPGRADING?view=markup&pathrev=PHP_5_3

It probably needs some updating and tweaking. Philipp volunteered to take a look, since I did not hear from Steph in a while and when I last inquired about this guide a few days ago.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org