Last 7 commits or so, none went to PHP_5_2. Intentionally?
We usually fix bugs in the branch they're reported for also..

--Jani

Arnaud Le Blanc kirjoitti:
I commited your change as it fixes a bug, thanks for the patch :)
I also followed your idea of a server to test http streams (ftp
extension does this, too) and wrote a test for this bug. Other http
tests are welcome if you want to write some.

Regards,

Arnaud