On 30.05.2009, at 01:29, shire wrote:

Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
David Soria Parra escribió:
Hi List,

I recently discovered that zend_hash_func is equal to
zend_get_hash_value. To clean this up, I would like to remove
zend_hash_func in favor of zend_get_hash in HEAD. If there are no
objections I would commit a patch in a few days.

We can start with the attached patch and then remove it in the future...

Yeah, althoughI would suggest we put this patch as a TODO for php-5.4, and then completely remove it in 6

just FYI ..
from all i have heard from people, the next version will be 6.0, there might be a 5.4 after 6.0 that back ports some stuff and more importantly adds soem forwards compatibility. but for now lets focus on 6.0 (well after relasing 5.3).

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org