I ran into an issue today that seems to be a genuine bug.

In rfc1867.c there is code like this:

if (sapi_module.input_filter(PARSE_POST, param, &value, value_len, &new_val_len TSRMLS_CC)) {
     /* register the variable */
  }

The sapi_module.input_filter points to php_sapi_filter(). That return value of that function is based on "retval" variable which defaults to 0 at the top of the function and is set to 1 only when arg is PARSE_STRING. The end result is that it returns 0 and rfc1867 handler never registers the variable. Am I totally missing something or is this a real bug?

-Andrei