Hi Guilherme, Nuno,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Nuno Lopes<nlop...@php.net> wrote:
>> PS: If someone wants to give a hand to find the regression... I can
>> explain how to reproduce.
>
> The easiest way is to use a tool to help reducing the test case
> automatically.
> I don't know about any specific tool for reducing PHP files, but in the past

I wrote a tool which automatically. It uses the delta debugging
algorithm, but is very much faster than delta, since it knows how PHP
works. I hope its also easier to use - you basically write a function
which takes source code, and returns true if the bug is still present.

Its at
http://code.google.com/p/phc/source/browse/trunk/test/framework/reduce/Reduce.php.
You need to a copy of phc (phpcompiler.org) as well. The usage is
explained in the comments. I've used it a lot, but I've only just made
it work more generally. Please report any problems to me.

Paul

--
Paul Biggar
paul.big...@gmail.com