Pierre Joye wrote:
On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:25 PM, Lester Caine<les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:

PHPEclipse is still x86 as well ... I have no plans to move to PDT any time
soon as I know most of the PHPEclipse code quite well now!
Along with a couple of other SQL packages. I tried the x86_64 build but
could not install the other bits that I use successfully on the 64 bit
version on Linux ... not enough hours to waste even more time fixing side
issues, so I switched to what I was told DID work, and it's doing what I
need.

please move this discussion elsewhere, it has nothing to do with php internals.

The only reason I'm trying to sort this out is because of your request to actually work on our own extensions. If questions and help on setting up PHP development platforms is nothing to do with php internals where should that discussion take place?

Niel - your suggested search string took me to a different download area, and the package there was a later version to the one I had downloaded. Eclipse and PHPEclipse now running x64 on Vista64. I think there is still a problem with the Xdebug plugin, but I can live without that for the time being. Thanks for the push in the right direction ...

Next step is to get build a project that accesses the PHP build process via cvs - if no one has already done that?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL