Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
> After some conversations with Rasmus on IRC i've come up with the
> following patch:
>
> http://ilia.ws/patch/curl.txt
>
> This basically forces flush() on the header & output streams right after
> curl_exec(), this ensures that the data retrieved by curl is synched to
> disk. The patch is also self contained to curl so no external elements
> are affected by the patch.

This looks good to me.  It means 5.2.9 code will keep working.  The only
slight behavioural change where the fp is now flushed before the
fclose/curl_close, but if anybody relied on a read at that point not
returning the last buffer, they deserve what they get.

This needs to go into all branches and let's re-tag and re-package 5.3
with this, Andrei's calloc fix, and the UPGRADING fixes.

-Rasmus