On Thu, August 6, 2009 10:59 am, Lester Caine wrote:
> I suspect in 2007/8 Larry thought that PHP6 was actually going to be
> released
> some time soon, rather than inventing a new roadblock with PHP5.3 -
> which is
> what the book now needs re-writing to support?

At least one of these PHP 6 books has been noticed and rectified:

The publisher has stepped up and taken responsibility and apologized
for this book's obvious mis-timed release:

http://blog.astrumfutura.com/archives/404-Wrox-Press-Respond-to-The-Art-Of-Deception-Or-Publishing-PHP6-Books.html

Perhaps some core PHP Devs can "push" their contacts at other
publishers to do likewise.

--
Some people ask for gifts here.
I just want you to buy an Indie CD for yourself: