On 15.10.2009, at 19:40, Samuel ROZE wrote:

Le jeudi 15 octobre 2009 à 11:08 +0200, Lukas Kahwe Smith a écrit :
On 13.10.2009, at 10:34, Samuel ROZE wrote:

http://wiki.php.net/rfc/pdonotices

I assume that calling noticeInfo() will also purge all currently
stored notices (maybe controllable via some parameter)?

If purge all notices, without parameter, like errorInfo.

For MySQL we would have to throw an error/exception in case there is a
result set open on the same connection.

Is it really impossible to query Database if there is another result set opened ? If there's a result set opened seems that there's another query
in the same time with the same code ? Is it possible ? I don't think
so...

yeah .. thats just how it is in MySQL. the warnings are stored in the connection so even opening a second connection to be able to execute another query isnt going to help at all.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org