Hi,

This is a good idea, it appears that it works fine ! I'm not really fond
of auto-loading (class or here functions) but it can be a good
thing ! :-)

Le vendredi 16 octobre 2009 à 17:32 +0300, Rack-Soft security a écrit :
[...]
> Management of large no OOP projects (or mixed OOP/procedural) is much
> easier with this.

Are there still new projects no OOP which are using PHP 5.x ?

> I have attached some PHP files to test with, you must execute
> index.php that will load autofunc when the loaded functions can not be
> found.

For people who are reading our message from archive, it must be better
the host these files on a web server. ;-)

For me, it is good. (the functionality, I didn't have the time to look
at the code)

Thanks for PHP.
Samuel.