Hi,

I'll have to develop a function like "parse_url", but "parse_referrer"
which provides informations about the URL (the referrer): provider,
keywords, type of search (search, cache, translation, ...), real page
url...

I don't really know how I'll do that: using a .ini file like
"get_browser" ? I think it will be too complicated and difficult to
build.. but maybe it is a good idea ? Or create it in C as an
extension...

I want to know if compiled extensions in C are really faster than an PHP
function ?

Thanks !
Samuel.