On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 15:53 +0300, Antony Dovgal wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I'm glad to announce that we now have FPM SAPI available for testing in a
> separate SVN branch.
>
> You can check out its sources using the following command:
> svn co http://svn.php.net/repository/php/php-src/branches/PHP_5_3_FPM
> php_5_3_fpm

How big would be the impact in regards to BC and stuff for merging it
back in 5_3? If i read the svn log correct it's just a SAPI ... so
adding it might be low risk as it only affects people using it.

Is it related to the CGI SAPI codewise? If yes: would there be plans to
merge it in some way or would we have to fix bugs in CGI, FPM and
probably CLI which all have the same roots?

johannes