Hi!

My suggesting is to add support to include_path just like fopen
already have, which is through a flag. So the prototype would be:

DirectoryIterator::__construct(string $path [, bool $include_path = false]);

Maybe instead of adding this parameter one-by-one to every function doing anything with files, we should have just one function that resolves path against include path? stream_resolve_include_path() sounds like a good candidate, not sure if it also does directories.
s...@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: s...@zend.com