Hello,

See here: http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=suse

This is very useful when trying to determining what distro has what of what version.

May the source be with you,
Best regards,
Jess Portnoy

Karl Pflästerer wrote:
Jess Portnoy <j...@zend.com> writes:

Hello,

One thing that immediately comes to mind is the old OpenSSL version
[0.9.7]. Doesn't SLES9 offer OpenSSL 0.9.8 of any version? Is 0.9.7 as
high as it gets in their official repos?
If so, I'd compile the latest OpenSSL on my own [0.9.8l] and try,
also, what is the OpenSSL version on the SLES10SP2?

The attached trace is not really useful as there are no debug symbols,
if you want to go that road they will be necessary.

Unfortunately if I see it right 0.9.7 is the newest version for
openssl in SLES9. SLES10 has 0.9.8 and there everything works. I'll try
it with compiling openssl but I would avoid it if I could. The
maintenance for these systems (4 machines) won't be easier then :-(

download, compile, test

It works with openssl 0.9.8l, thanks.

 KP