Hello,

Please attach your config.m4 file which will help understand what's wrong.
You should also try to compare yours with an existing one, maybe the problem will become apparent simply by comparison.

May the source be with you,
Best regards,
Jess Portnoy

Sanjeev Kumar wrote:
I am new to Php-dev and trying to add an extension to Php

I downloaded php-5.3.1 src on RedHatLinux4 . After adding my extension, the
configure/make doesn't build my extension and include in Php.

commands that I ran after unzipping the php5.3.1 src:

cd ext
./ext_skel  --extname=pdo-mydbext
<enabled in  pdo-mydbext/config.m4>

cd ..
./buildconf  --force
./configure --enable-pdo-mydbext
make

My issue:
No objects are compiled for my  pdo-mydbext.
In fact, seeing the output of  ./configure on screen, I can see that my ext
didn't called in extensions list.
< .". whether to enable  pdo-myext ...">   didn't get displayed by
./configure & make didn't build myext.

What do I need to add my extension(to be compiled, and so on..)

thanks,
-sanjeev