Hello all,

While on the subject of run-tests.php, any plans for it to support web server SAPIs and not just CLI/CGI? I've looked at http://qa.php.net/projects.php and saw no such bullet but I thought asking anyhow won't hurt.

Thanks,

May the source be with you,
Best regards,
Jess Portnoy

Raphael Geissert wrote:
Hi Pierre,

Pierre Joye wrote:
There is an on-going work on run-test (which began as part of last
year GSoC). I would begin there instead of working on the current
run-test.php. Parallel testing is part of the new features as well, in
a portable way (like not only where pcntl is available).

Ah, I see, great. From a quick look at the code it looks like it also uses pcntl.

Is there any plan to switch to that other implementation?

No work has been done in something like the threads extension, has there?

Cheers,