On 03/23/2010 10:26 PM, Michael Shadle wrote:
> - Jerome's put in some statistics functionality, which could be useful
> in monitoring, etc. - might be nice to mention in the "features" [I
> would include only the JSON output though]

I mentioned it, albeit briefly:
* basic SAPI status info (similar to Apache mod_status)

> - The config file change, moving from the XML-based php-fpm.conf to
> using php.ini (I think some work had started on this, but syntax was
> under debate?)

We've discussed this many times and I thought it's pretty clear that php.ini
syntax won't fit in this situation - the requirements are completely different.

> - this will make it easier to adopt

I don't see how.

> If there is any help needed I did get an email from an organization
> who said they could throw a bit of manpower towards it.

They can do it any time - testing and reporting issues is a lot of work.
Patches are also appreciated, no need to wait for a 'go ahead' from anyone to
do this.

--
Wbr,
Antony Dovgal