mathieu.suen wrote:
May be it could be interesting to have a syntax for returning from the
define scope.
For example.

$findedElment = $myList->selectIfAbsent($fooo, function(){
     return 'No item founded'; //Retrun from the define scope
})
//Do somthing with $findedElment
I think you actually misunderstand the difference in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closure_%28computer_science%29#Differences_in_semantics

The way I read if the difference is wether it returns from the closure
function or the surrounding function *calling* it. Not the *defining* scope.

And no, it doesn't make sense in the PHP context IMHO.
You need to give me more argument on that point.
- Chris

-- Mathieu Suen