You will have more problems than that if you ask generic questions.
Writing file is easy task. It is unclear, if you can't create new file
with desired PHP configuration, or you can't overwrite current php.ini,
because it is owned by other user, or you write file and don't see your
configuration changes, because you forgot to restart web service.

There are many ways to setup PHP. Which variation are you using for
debugging? DSO, ISAPI or CGI?

When I talked about commercial Zend product, I was thinking about Zend
Platform. Zend Server has free version and according to documentation can
also change PHP onfiguration. Why are you wasting your time creating
something that is already there?

Please keep conversation on mailing list (i don't need cc: to my email
address) and note that internals@lists.php.net is not related to your
problem. In most of the cases webmasters don't need write access to
php.ini. Hostmasters must setup things correctly and webmasters can use
.htaccess, local php.ini or change configuration in the script or code
things in the way which is portable and works no matter how fubared
php.ini is.

2010.06.05 15:54 Alexander Schunk rašė:
> That was my inital goal.
>
> I wanted to controll php by a webfronted.
>
> I currently have a problem with writing php vars into the ini file.
>
> Many thanks for your input concerning the security problem.
>
> Alexander
>
> On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Tomas Kuliavas
> <to...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>> Such software could allow webmaster to reconfigure PHP without terminal
connection. Although some PHP configuration variables are not global
and
Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Alexander Schunk <asch...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]
yours sincerly