On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 21:12, Daniel Mcdonald <c...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Maintaining the PHP Documentation, as I have advanced PHP knowledge aswell as
> my native language is English (also know a few other EU languages which could
> help with translations etc.). I've contributed notes before to php.net, and
> have seen documentation (namely for functions) that could be improved, I've
> also seen many undocumented opcodes
> (http://www.php.net/manual/en/internals2.opcodes.list.php) which I can help
> document if need be, as I've already submitted a note (with all opcodes - inc
> undocumented) - which is currently awaiting approval, having an account here
> can provide more access to the site; theirfore me contributing more.

    ".... aswell as my native language is English...."

    Did you mean that you're also advancing your "native language"?
The context was a bit confusing.

    As for requesting SVN access, we generally ask that all new
applicants first provide some simple patches demonstrating both their
serious interest and abilities.  Please check through the DOC HOWTO at
http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto/ and do an anonymous checkout of the
`phpdoc` SVN tree.  Make the changes to the sections you think are
most in need of help (or in which you have an immediate interest), and
run an `svn diff` on the file(s), outputting to a text file.  When
that's complete, submit it to the php...@lists.php.net mailing list
and - if everything looks good - your account will likely be approved.

    If you have any questions, please send them to us on the DOC
mailing list at php...@lists.php.net and someone will get back to you.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net