hi,

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Mikko Koppanen <mkoppa...@php.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Hannes Magnusson
> <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 17:09, Clint Byrum <cl...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>> I'd like to get these patches into mainstream PHP so that we don't have to
>>> ship some weird patched kolab-only IMAP module in Debian and Ubuntu. In
>>> fact, I'm quite opposed to doing that at all, but this means having a
>>> broken Kolab in Debian and Ubuntu (as I understand it, Horde uses the
>>> myrights patch too). I'm just wondering what it will take to get these
>>> patches merged into PHP. Do we need to update documentation as well?
>>>

> Hi,
>
> I was looking at annotations patch and it seems that my c-client does
> not support the functionality (2007b on Debian Lenny). Do the
> annotations require a custom patch to c-client as well?

I was not sure about that either, but the latest is 2007e and that's
what I want to test against before applying this patch.

I also request to upload patches in the report instead of external
links or mailing lists attachment, to ease reviews and avoid
confusions between the various versions. See the bug report.

Cheers,
--
Pierre