Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
+1, I think that's the most sensible solution for now that would allow
us to proceed with 5.4, something we all seem to be in agreement on.

A slight aside here, as I have not be bothering about what HAS been implemented typing wise ... A large section of the code a work with passes a range of data to functions and classes. If the function gets an integer it looks up the record with that id, an array assumes the data is already loaded, and perhaps a string value defines that a new record of that name is to be created. So I don't want the parameters passed to be tied to a single type. Is THAT affected by any of the current typing actions?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL