On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Arvids Godjuks
<arvids.godj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> As a user land developer and active reader (and some times poster) for
> a few years now this is the first time I trully don't understand what
> the hell are you talking about and what are annotations at all and
> what will be the usage of them in the PHP. And for what? Building 2-3
> frameworks and that's all (as I understand from reading this
> discussion)?

As a userland user also, its about much more then this, and still, if
its just for these frameworks, i'm a user of these frameworks,
anything that makes it easier for me to use them or make them faster,
i'm in for it. Like the doctrine example, adding a ORM layer on top of
my objects just by adding annotations an not extending objects and
such is a huge gain in my applications.

> I'm sure pretty much user land developers read this thread and ask
> themselves the same question.

I'm also NOT asking myself this question, so its looks like 2:1 as
mentioned above by Tyrael

Also, discussing one interest does not stop work on all of the other
features/bugs the amount of people reading and discussing here is a
small percentage of the team that works on PHP.

--
Rafael Dohms
PHP Evangelist and Community Leader