On Nov 12, 2010, at 4:09 PM, Stefan Marr wrote:

> Hi:
>
> On 12 Nov 2010, at 16:35, Scott MacVicar wrote:
>
>> Do you have a patch for this? The only thing stopping it is no one had
>> written it.
>>> So, I'd thank you for *constructive* answers.
>
> *sigh* He was asking for constructive answers.

What's not constructive about it? Seems pretty constructive to me. The original
poster has done research into the issue already.

The reason most things don't exist is that no one has a patch for it. If it
doesn't core in core then it heads into a PECL module or lives as a patch on
some site.

- Scott