Reading those notes I'm wondering what's meant by dynamic break is not
working? I understand how it could lead to better compilation, but a mere
'not working' at the very least intrigues me :)

I have actually used this construct, though its purpose is mainly in parser
routines, so I guess I could always goto instead.