On 24 November 2010 18:03, Nathan Nobbe <quickshif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ummm... never mind!
>
> Sorry for the noise!
>
> -nathan
>
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Nathan Nobbe <quickshif...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I had a thought this morning and would like some feedback.  Don't you think
>> it would make sense to allow the callback psuedo-type to also allow the new
>> Closure class to be an acceptable data type?  A simple example that would be
>> nice to have working would be
>>
>> <?php
>> $fClosure = function($val, $key) {
>>     echo "$key => $val" . PHP_EOL;
>> }
>>
>> $aNumbers = array(5, 4, 3, 2, 1);
>>
>> array_walk($aNumbers, $fClosure);
>> ?>
>>
>> Thoughts ?
>>
>> -nathan

I bet you thought you had something there... Ha!

It is a pity that the error is tagged as being on line 6 and not line 4.

I can see why. It isn't an error until the first non ; following the
closing brace (excluding comments).

So ...

$fn = function()
// comment
;

is valid.

Having the error on the same line as the closing brace would be nice though.

Richard.
--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend